- Playing With Fire - Women Actors of Afghanistan - In Afghanistan, women deciding to be actors make a dangerous choice. Playing With Fire introduces us to six courageous Afghan women who share their passions for acting, dreams, and difficult realities.
- India's Daughter - India's Daughter is the powerful story of the 2012, brutal gang rape on a Delhi bus of a 23 year old medical student, who later died from her injuries. In 2012, it made international headlines and ignited protests by women in India and around the world.
- Dreamcatcher - “You got any dreams you wanna catch?” Sundance award winner Dreamcatcher takes us into a hidden world of prostitution and sexual trafficking through the eyes of one of its survivors, Brenda Myers-Powell. A former teenage prostitute with a drug habit, Brenda defied the odds to become a powerful advocate for change in her community, and works to help women and young girls break the cycle of sexual abuse and exploitation.
- Lesbiana: A Parallel Revolution - A parallel, lesbian-feminist revolution was born out of the women’s and civil rights movements of the 60’s and 70’s. Filmmaker Myriam Fougère’s takes us on a road trip through the United States and Canada as she revisits the activists of the time who sparked this revolution to define their own culture.
- Feed the Green: Feminist Voices for the Earth - A film that challenges the cultural imagination surrounding the destruction of the environment and its impact on femicide and genocide. Feed the Green features a variety of feminist thinkers, including ecological and social justice advocates.
- Nada's Revolution - A coming of age story in the wake of the Arab Spring, Nada's Revolution is an intimate portrait of a young, post-revolution Egyptian woman fighting for her freedom and independence in a society caught between old traditions and modernization. Amidst the political turmoil that has paralyzed Egypt for almost three years, we follow Nada’s struggle to establish herself as an independent woman and theater professional as she sets out to make her old dream come true: to work with children’s theater.
- The Room of Bones (El Cuarto de los Huesos) - This film follows the passage of four mothers in the Institute for Legal Medicine as they search for their children’s remains in the midst of three decades of social violence in El Salvador.
NJVID subscribers can contact email@example.com to license any of the above titles for your members.