NJEDge - Faculty Showcase 2015:
- Making Learning Visible to Increase Student Engagement
- Hybrid Learning in Design Education
- Dread group projects? Canvas Groups to the rescue!
- Leveraging Streaming Media in Traditional Classrooms and Converging Institutional Media Assets Using a Unified Platform
- Using a Media-Rich OWL in Writing Classes
- Improving Synthetic, Laboratory and Instrumental Skills via a Series of Organic Synthetic and Nanomaterial Projects in the Instrumental Analysis Labs
- Google Classroom: Simplifying the learning management system to create community.
- Ideas for Integrating Library Resources & Services in the Online Learning Environment
- The Robotification of Learning
- Updating the Organic Laboratory Curriculum: Development of New Lab Experiments Incorporating Technology and Techniques used in the Contemporary Research
- Humanoid Robots in the Literacy Curriculum
- Learning in landscapes of practice
NJEDge - Gamification 2015:
- SHOCK: Role playing games for group discussion
- Gamification Opening Remarks
- The State of gaming and simulation in higher education
- Let’s Play! Powering-Up Higher Ed, or, Making learning for faculty, staff, and students fun again!
- Tools of Engagement: Gamification, Storytelling and Audience Response Systems
- Beyond the Daily Double of Jeopardy: Gaming and Academics